And most of all - hooray for Blogtember! I kind of missed ya! :)
So, the day 5 of the awesome Blogtember : Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even google your type and find more info on it!)
And here are my results:
INFJ - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.
INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.
"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.
INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.
Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.
Social Works, Education, Librarian, Law;
Early Childhood Education, Psychology, Psychotherapy;
Graphic Design and Multimedia (wooohoo! I'm Here!!!), Arts, Humanities;
- They’re original, complex and have a lot of integrity.
- Often very smart but they aren't proud about it like the NT types.
- Great listeners
- They don’t like attention.
- They often aren’t really open to views that oppose theirs.
- They can be strong single minded leaders fighting for something they believe in.
- They like to set goals and are able to work hard to achieve them.
- They’re decisive organized planners.
- They can be stubborn and inflexible.
- They are usually warm, gentle, sensitive and are likely to take things personally that weren’t intended that way.
- They are driven by their values.
- They are often perfectionists and expect a lot from themselves and others.
INFJs have the tendency to have an idealistic and romantic view of relationships and are idealizing their partners more than most of the other types. They are looking for deep and meaningful relationships and are active in the search for this. They are often dating a lot but only with one person at the time and no matter how much they date, they usually have some kind of belief that there is “one true love” out there.
So yeah, this is me, people! :))
How about you? What are your results, friends? :)
P.S. Hope your weekend was good!