So as I've mentioned last week, my beloved blogger Melyssa has thrown us another great link up 'Weekly Wishes', which is all about positivity, and goals achieving. And here I am this week with my results, and new goals!
Now let's see how I did last week:
1. Create a website for my business. Whoops. Bad bad me. This is still in a process, but not up yet. :[ Reasons? - so many work to do. Customers come first. But I really do my best to make it work soon!
2. Finish all the orders I've received lately. All done! But here come new orders! :)) Never ending work. And I'm loving it!
3. Post the parcel for my friend of Snail Mail Collective. Done done done!!! That definitely was a thing number 1 to do!
4. Have a nice, and different than usual weekend! Well, it definitely was nice, and very relaxing. But how different not sure. Still need to work on this!
And here are my this week's wishes:
1. Find a time to learn, develop something new regarding my graphic design business. I've literally been so busy lately, and haven't got a time for studying. There are many things I still need to learn, and many programs I haven't worked with yet. So yeah, I'm looking so much forward to it!
2. Surprise people around me. The best presents are without a reason, and I think I haven't given any in a very long time. So why not to do that? :)
3. Clean my wardrobe. In order that I've bought some new clothes recently, and there are some more in my wish list which are going to be purchased soon, - I need to get rid of some oldies. Which aren't needed anymore. I might get my boy for a help here, and I'm very sure he will love to do that - as there are some clothes he literally hates, so.. Hooray! Time to get rid of them! :)
4. Cook something different than usual on a weekend, or just have a different weekend! Geez! Hope it will work this time! :)
So! What about you, people?! What are your wishes this week? And how it worked last week? :)
Share your thoughts below!